Community Wildlife Surveys
Citizen Science is for everyone. Please let us know your own observations in or about the MAVES survey area. These are some of the ways you can do so:
- If you are a birdwatcher, or love spotting other wildlife and plants, please let us know what you see, how many, a photo if you can and a grid reference. This will all help to build up a picture of the rich ecology in our area.
- Contribute to our Veteran and Notable Trees Survey, see below
- Please submit your findings to MAVES via the email address on the Contacts tab. All photos will have the chance of selection for the MAVES Gallery page
- If you are spotting wildlife in the Binsted area, you can click here to download the Binsted Wildlife Recorder form.
- NB When out looking for wildlife, please take care to keep to the network of public footpaths lanes and bridleways that criss cross our area (see area map below). You should not go onto private land unless you have express permission from the landowner to do so.
- If you upload your records to the national irecord system - please do still send them to us too: